Citizens are requested that information regarding any suspicious activities, abandoned vehicles, articles, and other objects be promptly communicated to the police at the nearest police station or on telephone No. 100.
Citizens may please note the following precautions:
1. Stay calm and do not get panic.
2. Discourage rumor mongering.
3. Do not touch any unidentified object. Explosive could be concealed in anything like toys, transistors, lunch boxes.
4. Do not accept any parcel from strangers & Sensitize your all family members, especially children.
5. Ensure that you roll up all windows and quarter glasses of the vehicle and lock up the vehicle every time you park it. Bonnet and dickey should also be properly secured.
6. Before opening a car door, driver make sure that its dickey, bonnet, doors have not tempered with. If there is any suspicion, help of local police should be taken.